Brand Development Associate - New York, NY
Are you driven by achieving goals, making money, and affecting positive change in the world? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that depends on you for results? Then come join Freethink! Help us forge new client relationships by speaking with executives at some of the world’s leading companies.
Freethink is a digital publisher telling stories from the frontiers of our rapidly-changing world. We release short-form, documentary style videos profiling innovators, entrepreneurs, and activists who are thinking differently and making a difference.
Our core teams in New York City, Los Angeles, and DC are joined by a growing network of directors, editors, composers, designers, journalists, developers and more all around the world. Together, we’re building the kind of media company we all want to work for: curious, experimental, and ambitious. Discover how we’re reimagining media for a generation that’s ready to MOVE THE WORLD!
What you'll get out of this opportunity
- Experience selling in a challenging and competitive market
- Collaborative culture and mentorship in a startup environment
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- Develop business acumen, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Advancement opportunities within a fast-growing company
What you'll do
- Prospect – Research and strategize how to market Freethink to companies
- Sell – Use email and phone outreach to sell potential clients on the value of speaking with Freethink
- Organize – Build organizational and time management skills as you maintain a territory, manage your outreach pipeline, and track communication with Salesforce.com
- Collaborate – Work with Freethink’s Brand Development Directors and leadership team to help manage the sales pipeline and achieve revenue goals
What you'll need
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a passion for driving positive change in our world
- Interest in sales and digital media
- Communication, problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Computer and internet search skills
Please send the following to [email protected]:
- Cover Letter (optional)