Campaign Performance & Analytics Manager
Freethink is a media publisher telling stories from the frontiers of our rapidly-changing world. We release short-form documentaries profiling innovators, entrepreneurs, and activists who are thinking differently and making a difference.
Our core teams in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, and DC are joined by a growing network of Directors, Editors, Composers, Designers, Journalists, Developers and more all around the country. Together, we’re building the kind of media company we all want to work for: curious, experimental, and ambitious.
What you’ll get out of this opportunity
- Collaborative culture in a startup environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401(k), Commuter Benefits, Mobile Phone Stipend, and more!
What you'll do
- Create, manage, and report on paid campaigns across Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social platforms as needed
- Analyze campaign performance and make day-to-day strategic optimizations to improve performance
- Create custom reports to effectively communicate campaign performance, to both internal team members and external partners
- Serve as the primary point of contact for reporting needs across teams. Assist in the creation of reports that help effectively track against company wide initiatives and key performance indicators
- Dive deep into social platforms, collecting and analyzing data from both paid and organic sources, to uncover trends and learnings that can help guide the Freethink marketing strategy
- Design and Execute A/B and multivariate tests to inform Freethink marketing strategy
- Collaborate across teams to communicate key findings and identify areas of opportunity
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of digital media experience
- Foundational understanding of paid advertising platforms, with an emphasis on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics (LinkedIn, Twitter a bonus)
- Strong qualitative skills with ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with a highly analytical approach in assessing what is working and where to drive improved performance
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate deep insight and campaign recommendations to both internal and external audiences
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple simultaneous deliverables to execution with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially excel
- Independent thinking, adaptability and flexibility
Please send the following to [email protected]:
- Cover letter