- 10 MillionFollowers across 17 social media accounts
- 11 MillionMonthly video views across Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and our sites
- 250,000Newsletter subscribers across 4 newsletters
- 6 millionMonthly users cross 2 websites
- 43 pages of advice on brand storytelling from expert filmmakers
- Examples of successful brand documentaries
What you’ll learn
- How to find great stories to tell
- How to keep audiences hooked
- How to package content to earn more attention
- What to measure in brand storytelling
With Intel: How to go viral in the healthcare space
We told the story of employee Bryce Olson, who leveraged Intel’s technology to beat back his stage 4 prostate cancer and achieved viral success.
- 3 millionTotal views
- 1.2 millionCompleted views
- 15kLikes, comments, and shares
- Webby Award Winner
With Stand Together Foundation: Big impact for a small nonprofit
Stand Together came to Freethink with the goal of highlighting the foundation’s social entrepreneurs who are exploring bold solutions to big problems, including their grantee Cafe Momentum.
- Major driver100k+ Facebook followers
- 3.2 millionTotal views
With Turntide: A big lift for a startup product launch.
Our goal was to drive excitement for not just the rebranding of Turntide, but also for how their bold motor solution will accelerate their journey as a startup with fringe technology to the new standard in industrial technology.
- 5xIncrease in inbound leads
- 248kCompleted views
- 1.3 milliontotal views
- 13kLikes, comments, and shares
- Valuable fundraising and recruiting asset
- “This video has become a go-to for our sales team, with universally positive feedback from potential customers.”— Palantir Executive
- “This is the company’s most effective recruiting and onboarding tool.”— CEO, Flexport
- “Wow… didn’t expect to just get teary-eyed at my desk! I love how this underscores the power of a movement to transform healthcare for everyone, everywhere. Huge kudos to Freethink for translating our vision into something so powerful.”— SKOLL FOUNDATION Grantee